Monday, September 16, 2013

September 2nd - Next IKEA trip and free BBQ

Today there are no pictures, sorry.
As we were complete by now and since we didn't have any Canadian guy as a roommate we decided to go to IKEA again and buy all the kitchen stuff we would need. It was much cheaper than expected!
In the afternoon there was a free barbecue for all fairview people and again I met some new people like Moriah who is from Canada.
The burger was as delicious as the line was long, so I just had one :(
Later that evening we went to the beach again with a few people and some brave guys like Pauline, Shadé and my roommate Joakim even went for a swim in the dark.

From now on I will skip not so important days especially the ones without any pictures, so that you hopefully don't get bored. Hope you enjoyed so far, because I did! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment