Sunday, September 1, 2013

August 24th - The aquarium

This was my first "real" day in Vancouver.
It started at 6 o'clock when I woke up, but actually I just took a shower and stayed in bed after that until one of my German roommates began to move. We chatted a bit (also work-and-travel) and went to breakfast. There were some cereals, muffins, white bread, peanut butter and jam and a few other things. I actually stick to cereals with milk and had like three bowls of it every morning plus one or two apples.

My room for the next 7 nights.


I guess you don't read that to know what I was eating so I'll just skip that and jump to the point where Simon (the other German roommate) and me decided to head to Stanley Park and visit the aquarium there. It was a cloudy day and I took some pictures of the city while we were walking to the aquarium.
The entrance for the aquarium was $23 for a student and I guess it was worth it. Some people of you might know that I'm not that interested in fishes, but my camera was. Actually there were also some shows like the penguin walk and a 4D movie with some unexpected effects, so it was quite nice.

I think this was the most interesting part of that day, except you want to know how I brushed my teeth and went to bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment