Monday, September 16, 2013

August 26th - Grouse Mountain

Hey guys!

Finally some sports again! This day we hiked up Grouse Mountain and I highly recommend doing this trip to everyone who will be in Vancouver.
We were 13 students (hope I didn't forget someone!) who made an appointment via Facebook (yeah, sometimes it's pretty useful) for hiking up Grouse Mountain. I really didn't expect that it would be that exhausting. Right after the start I took some pictures but there was a point I couldn't stop for taking pictures anymore, since I was so exhausted. Our group split the way up and we found each other on the top again. At least I managed to take some pictures.
The faster ones waited on top of the mountain to see people like these climbing the very last steps of Grouse Mountain.
These guys are Helen, Henrik, Max, Danni, Patrick and Heather (from the left to the right) and next to me sits Kit. Bad thing is that in this picture some guys are still missing: Helene, Juliette, Alex, Christian and Brian. But they made it, don't worry :)
When we were complete we started exploring the mountain and ended up watching a funny show by two lumberjacks and watching two bears (in an enclosure!)
I think that was the first day I experienced rain in Vancouver and it was quite cold on the mountain but still an awesome trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment