Monday, September 16, 2013

September 1st - Beach, magic and guitar

Since the weather was still awesome some people, including me, decided that it would be a perfect day for checking out the beach, which also belongs to the campus. I don't remember how many persons we were, but I think it was a number around 20.
I have to mention that the Wreck Beach is a clothing optional beach, which means you will see old men bending over slowly all the time. Still a great place to go, because even the way there is an experience. You have to walk down the stairs through the woods which is really impressive at least for the first time.
The water was cold but there were enough people willing to try it out. And yes, I went also for a swim, just without my camera.
In the evening Joakim, Yolan and me decided to invite some people over to our unit and we managed to be 18 persons. We had beer, a lot of talk, some magic and guitar play including singing so you could say it was quite entertaining :)
Besides my last roommate arrived this evening: Oliver/Yu-Tang from Taiwan, who is also a really nice friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment