Monday, September 16, 2013

August 30th - Campus explorer

This day I wanted to see where I would study and I also wanted to get my student ID and the Upass which means free bus/train/ferry rides to everywhere.
So I got up early and took the bus to the university where I searched for the bookstore. There I met Christina, another exchange student from Switzerland, and we decided to walk to Fairview Crescent which is the residence I live in.
Let me just say: the campus is huge! It's like a little city with his own liquor store (yes, important) and grocery stores, a gym, an aquatic center, many different libraries and so on. Fairview is a  residence full of exchange students from all over the world and a great place to live as I know by now.
Back on this day we met a Canadian girl who was just moving in and so we could have a first look at the inside.
In the evening I went with Marcel and Milan, two of my roommates from the hostel to a club called "Celebrities" where the DJ Quintino was playing. Hint: get in early and after that you can leave again and head to the next liquor store, until there are some more people.
Before we had dinner with Christina at a Subway and I took some last pictures of downtown.
Tomorrow I would move in!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment