Sunday, November 24, 2013

November 9th - 11th - La Push

Hey there!

I know that this is pretty late but there was so much stuff to do for school in the past few weeks.
Anyway, I went on a great trip to La Push, which is located in Washington State. What I was doing there - SURFING! Since Tofino I'm totally into it and so I took the chance and decided very spontaneously to join.
And it was a great decision! It was not just about the surfing but also about the people. It feels like wherever I go, I meet friendly, funny and open-minded people. Maybe I'm just lucky.

We started early in the morning from Fairview where Brooke and Adam picked Juliette and me up. It was a short drive to the US border and I felt very excited to be for the first time in my life in the US - just to realize that this part looked exactly like Canada.
We lived in a luxurious house at the beach which was designed for 4 people. However, we fit 11 (and 13 for the first night) in. We could just go out of the house, grab our boards and start surfing!
Unfortunately I don't have so many pictures this time, but I hope you enjoy these ones!

I have to admit that I slept most of the time during our journey.
On Sunday afternoon we drove to another beach, to have a look at it.

 Some tree watchers

This was an awesome trip thanks to amazing people. These pictures can't even explain halt of the experiences I made. Thank you and see you in Whistler, guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment