Saturday, December 28, 2013

When a journey ends...

This is my last post regarding Vancouver. My exchange semester has ended and I'm back in Germany. What stays are memories and many great friends, who I hope to visit as soon as possible.

Since my last entry I was among other things in Whistler for skiing, wrote (and passed) my exams and had a small Christmas party in Fairview. These are some of the last pictures I took.


And here are some more pictures I took with my phone

I wonder who conviced Joakim to do that
Wreck Beach
It got cold in Vancouver
First one!
Crime got out of hand...
Last meeting of last group presentation of last course to write an exam in

This term at UBC was great and I wouldn't want to miss it.
I met so many nice people from all over the world and I'm happy to call them friends now.
You guys made this time so awesome for me and I hope to see every single one of you again.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment