Friday, October 11, 2013

October 4th - 6th - Tofino

Dear friends and family,

days are passing by but not without leaving new impressions.
Last weekend I went with a bunch of people to Tofino, mostly with members of the awesome Danish Bench Crew. We stayed in a hostel for 2 nights and went surfing two times. What shall I say? - It was incredible!
Tofino is really worth a visit and although it's already autumn, we could still enjoy the waves thanks to our wetsuits. I tried to take some pictures and also got some from a friend, so I hope I can give you an impression of how it was like. I will start with some last pictures of the campus which are related to our fantasy project for one class. The first one shows the view from the rose garden on campus.
The building you can see is the Sauder Business School where I have all my courses. It's quite modern and has nice places to study. In the last picture you can see the "Mighty Morphin Stock Exchangers", my group for Organizational Behaviour - awesome guys!
So now back to the topic - Banff! We went by bus and ferry to Vancouver Island where we got our two cars.

It is nice to know that "asshole/Arschloch" is a well known card game in other countries, too. So we had something to do while being on the ferry.






This is a small part of our group on the second day: Clara, Endre, Simon, me, Astrid and Danni.
The other guys were either already in the water (Nathalie, Adam) or doing whale watching (Helene, Jemma, Juliette, Liza, Victoria, Max) since not everyone wanted to go surfing twice.
The following photos are taken by Clara.





Thank you guys for this fantastic trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment